Ice Shack Rentals
8"X12" General Ice Shack 24hour stay
Due to high demand for rental, Propane and bed sheets will be needed for your stay. Typically the shack uses 10lbs per 24 hours.
– The shack runs on 12 Volts and no generator is needed to run the shack
– Fishes 4 comfortably, or up to 6.
– Sleeps 2 comfortably, or up to 3.
– Heated with a Propane Heat exchanger
– Filleting table
– 2 Bench Seats that fold out into beds
-12v lighting, 12v USB
-Rod storage holders on roof
-Generator hookup available with breaker box, wiring and plugs inside (Generator Not Included)
-This year it will be located around Elbow.
Sandy Shores Resort 18ft Ice Castle
$600 – 24 hours
$1000 – 48 hours
$1350 – 72 hours
Note a $600 damage deposit will be held during Ice Castle Stay
– Available for rent starting middle of January depending on ice conditions
– The location of the shack will be around Coteau bay area and will be put on a burbot hot spot. May be moved upon customers’ request for species change.
– 4 beds, sleeps 6
– 6 ice holes
– Comes with propane, drinking water, all holes drilled, and short consultation on Operation
– Running toilet (uses plumbing antifreeze), stove, propane heat exchanger with thermostat.
– Unit runs on 12 volts, so no generator is needed.
– Note sink and running water are not in use on the ice.
– Loaded with cutlery, pots, pans, french press for coffee, first aid kit and all other necessities.
8”x 8” General Ice Shack 24 hour stay
Note a $100 damage deposit will be held during General Ice Shack
Add – Full Fishing Package
Get pampered with all your holes drilled, 4 Rods and 4 Reels (2 light rod setups, 2 Heavy setups), 2 tip ups, General Tackle box, Bait, And 1 hour of Professional guide consultation on techniques to increase your catch rate.